Thursday 15 March 2012

Update

Been busy coming up with the overall gfx direction, game design and story elements.
I have a pretty good picture of what I want a game to look like. Also I came up with the name.

This is the start level design. And I expect all other levels will follow this gfx style. This was chosen because the game is happening inside the computer and this somehow corresponds with tech-look.


Red and blue circles are story wise elements. And blue area is a secret (not so secret now) area. Small circles are weapon and armor locations. Bright green squares represents level exits. Yes exits. I intend to have few different level exists that lead to the different areas on each level.

Also the working title if the game has changed and is now called "Unbit".

2 comments:

  1. I really like your diagonal lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then be ready for more because this is basically the art direction I'm going for. All gfx assets will follow this style, including enemies and player.

      Delete