Wednesday 5 October 2011

Update

1.7.0
(meh, screw dx for now)

- Fixed text positioning and made a panel class which supports multiple lines and colors.
  I'm using FTGL library atm. for text output.
- Need to add background at the panel.

- Implemented some pretty basic collision detection. No fancy stuff, just basic bounding box collision.
- Implemented weapon object.
- Implemented projectile object.

ISP cut off my internet connection few weeks or so and I'm programming blindly atm. Feels a bit nice. Reminds me of the days when all you got was a few .doc documents and IDE and you had to figure it all by yourself.
I have troubles making FTGL work at this computer so I can't show anything new. I'll get some screenshots when I get home.

[EDIT]

Screenshot from 0.1.7




Rough draft of the playing arena scheduled for 0.2.0 build.

No comments:

Post a Comment