Monday 29 August 2011

Update

@offtopic
I was on a 10 day holiday over at my friend's house at city of Kastela so I did a little work on project.
(Nice place. Police came twice. Once, couse one neighbour tried to stab another neighbour with a knife. After they returned from the station they all continued drinking together at which point I thought what the hell and joined in. And another time to take my friend to prison.) Exiting place.
@ontopic

I expect more updates this week.

- Restructured the engine (again). I'm now using some helper functions from OpenGL SuperBible v4 to hande geometry and positioning.
- Those fucking textures wont show again and I'm currently in a process of fixing it. They won't show event if I copy-paste example code along with it's enable/disable shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment